The following are the visa requirements to get study visa of Russian Federation:
• Filled Visa Application Form;
• International Passport (Traveling Document valid not less than two year);
• Original Invitation Letter from the University;
• Birth Certificate (should be legalized);
• OriginalSchoolCertificates ( O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master Degree if available), (should be legalized);
• General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Russia (should be legalized);
• HIV- AIDS test issued at least two months prior to the entrance (should be legalized);
• 2 Pictures 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
• To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year.
P.S.: In some countries Embassy of Russian Federation require legalization of documents from specific departments.
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy require some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Russian Federation in your country.